Buying & Selling
Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a RE/MAX REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. The services and experience of our agents range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, RE/MAX REALTORS® also provide listings by email. At RE/MAX we are proud of our commitment to excellence and hope you'll come to understand why.
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before it's too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a RE/MAX® REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Buyer Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lawyer fees
- Property Transfer tax
- Fire Insurance
- Mortgage costs
- HST if applicable
- Survey or title Insurance
- Water Potability
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a RE/MAX® REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. The services and experience of a RE/MAX® REALTOR® will allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. At RE/MAX we pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
Your RE/MAX® REALTOR®:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.v
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods,
- Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
©1991 - 2011 RE/MAX Action Realty 1991 Ltd. All